Client Care Charter
Scrutton Bland is continually looking to improve the service we offer to our clients. We have identified that there are key elements of this service that are provided for all our clients and we will commit to maintain these in our relationship with you.
- You will always have direct access to a Partner or Director in respect of the work we do for you.
- You will, from the outset of our relationship, be given two points of contact.
- Our costing structure will be clearly explained at the outset.
- We will take the time to understand your business and requirements.
- We will look to be proactive with our advice wherever possible.
- We will respond promptly to your enquiries
- We will regularly seek client’s views on our service and value client feedback.
- We will avoid the use of ‘jargon’ in our correspondence with you.
- Our documentation will be clear and concise.
- You will be given access to our seminars and information distribution.
- We will always act with integrity and place your interests first.
- Where possible we will correspond with you in your preferred medium
The Client Care Partner is Tim Long and is available should you wish to make contact in relation to the Charter or services on
Tel: 01206 838400. Fax: 01206 838401. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org