When investing a capital sum it is important that consideration is taken of diversification, risk, financial objective and time horizon.
A Financial Adviser will be very used to dealing with all these criteria and producing investment recommendations to meet the private investor’s requirements. With increasingly volatile markets and economic variables it can be very expensive to make poor investment decisions. A Financial Adviser will manage the risk of investing and optimise returns within an agreed strategy.
- We take a holistic approach to Investment planning ensuring we have a full understanding of each client’s circumstances and financial position.
- We assist our client in fully understanding their current position and arrangements.
- We consider the client’s personal objectives and needs.
- We consider the client’s desire for access to, control, flexibility and income from capital.
- We consider income and/or growth needs
- We consider short term immediate expenditure needs
- We consider each client’s appetite for risk
- We consider all non Financial Planning solutions
- We apply a consistent approach to creating an appropriate investment strategy
- We apply modern Portfolio Theory utilising asset allocation tools
- We investigate the whole range of investment solutions, including Cash, ISAs, UTs/OEICs, Investment Bonds, NS&I and more specialist arrangements.
- We ensure use of most tax efficient investment wrappers where appropriate
- We review and comment on existing financial arrangements and identify possible problems or opportunities
- We ask questions and gather data. Years of experience of dealing with clients and financial institutions provide the knowledge of what questions to ask in order to get the right answers.
- We interpret and analyse information