After the family home, a person’s pension fund is often their next most significant asset.
Pension advice needs to cover a wide range of options including existing plans and potential new arrangements. This has become a complex area, requiring specialist advice. A Financial Adviser can help you choose the most appropriate self invested pension and then help in selecting a suitable investment strategy to meet your requirements.
- We take a holistic approach to Pension Investment ensuring we have a full understanding of each client’s circumstances and financial position.
- We assist our client in fully understanding their future retirement needs.
- We consider the client’s personal objectives and needs, pre-and post pension objective.
- We consider the client’s desire for access to, control, flexibility and income from pensions and other capital
- We consider all non Financial Planning solutions
- We investigate the whole range of pension options, including Stakeholder, Personal Pensions, RAPs, SIPPs, EPPs, SSASs, Group schemes and Final Salary schemes.
- We review and comment on existing financial arrangements and identify possible problems or opportunities
- We ask questions and gather data. Years of experience of dealing with clients and financial institutions provide the knowledge of what questions to ask in order to get the right answers.
- We interpret and analyse information
- We assess benefits of consolidation of existing plans
- We consider clients’ appetite for risk
- We apply appropriate investment strategy to underlying pension funds