Mark is aged 45 married without children. He has a range of pensions with different companies some from old employer schemes and some private. He is concerned that he is not in control of his pension planning
- Mixture of employer and private pensions
- Lack of control
- Lost contact with some pension providers due to change of address
- No clear strategy
- Poor fund performance
- Variety of charging structures
- Confusion over when/if he can afford to retire
- Confusion as to which plan he should be paying in to.
- Consolidation of plans into a flexible contract
- One clear asset allocation strategy
Benefits from advice given
- One low cost plan
- Much easier to manage and less administration
- Broad range of funds to chose from
- Easier to manage a co-ordinated asset allocation strategy
- No plans are now likely to be forgotten of lost
- Wife is now a nominated beneficiary in the event of his death prior to retirement
- Greater understanding of value/benefit of pension
Talk to us now!
Call us on either - Colchester: 01206 838400 / Ipswich: 01473 259201 or
We will look to carry out a regular review of your circumstances, objectives, needs and portfolio performance to ensure all arrangements continue to be suitable and advise of any changes that may be appropriate.
This example is for illustrative purposes only, based on current legislation and tax allowances. Tax rules and regulations are subject to change.