Discretionary Trust (Existing)
Trust Investment had been set up in a share portfolio approximately 12 years ago, Trustees had requested that the Investments were reviewed.
- Portfolio valued approx £500,000
- Invested in a share portfolio
- £350,000 held in UK shares
- £150,000 held in Fixed Interest securities
- Producing a natural income of approximately 2.5% (not distributed)
- Objective is Long term Growth
- Review Trustees' attitude to risk
- Review Trustee Investment Policy Statement
- Realise existing Portfolio (phased within annual CGT allowance as necessary)
- Invest capital into an Offshore Bond
- Diversify portfolio over different asset classes to match Trustees' risk Profile
Benefits from advice given
- Trustees meet their duties/responsibilities under Trustee Act 2000
- Meets Trustees' Attitude to Risk
- Invested in a Non income Producing Investment (no need for tax returns)
- Significantly improved diversification of portfolio
- Flexibility to take withdrawals as required
Talk to us now!
Call us on either - Colchester: 01206 838400 / Ipswich: 01473 259201 or
We will look to carry out a regular review of your circumstances, objectives, needs and portfolio performance to ensure all arrangements continue to be suitable and advise of any changes that may be appropriate.
This example is for illustrative purposes only, based on current legislation and tax allowances. Tax rules and regulations are subject to change.